Monday, March 3, 2008

Charlie BIT me...

So this one is not so original, but oh man is it good.

I'm working on a comprehensive list of my favorite online flash games for you all to enjoy. I get tons of work done during the day. Really, I swear.




In other news, I just got back from Jared Wilk's wedding. It was a real treat to meet all of Jared's friends from St. Johns and from his community in North Carolina that he calls the "Jesus Core.' Those kids are mostly die-hard fundamentalists with thick books on all sorts of weighty veins of philosophy. Many of them strike me as a sort of accidental hippies. They aren't angry people, yet they manage to accidentally stumble upon all sorts of unconventional proclivities(big word point). They've got lots of love and it was a real honor to linger amongst them. For those of you who know Scottie Bitner(sp), he flew out as well so he and I sort of stuck together for much of the weekend.

I submitted a demo to Yessian music. It's a pontiac commercial. I don't know when I will hear back about that one. Still haven't heard back about raffi. I'll let you know if we get it, and of course I probably won't say anything if we don't get it.

kthatsall

No comments: